Out of Stock
A faster, more fluid and more dynamic chess game.
Merge pieces to combine their strengths creating powerful new forces, then split them when desired.
Discover fast new ways to attack, defend and promote.
Chessplus is played by two opponents on opposite sides of a board, which contains 64 squares of alternating colours.
Each player starts the game with 18 pieces: 1 King, 3 Queen, 2 Rooks, 2 Bishops, 2 Knights and 8 Pawns.
During play each player has the ability to create and split new pieces called merged pieces. The goal of the game is to checkmate the other opponent's king. Checkmate occurs when a king is in a position to be captured (in check) and cannot escape from capture.
Chessplus has all the strategy and beauty of traditional chess, with an additional measure of speed, excitement and more queens, making it perfect for traditional chess players and newcomers alike.
- 38 quality resin playing pieces includes 6 extra queens for fast promotions
- One Specially Marked Quality Foldout Playing Board
- A beautiful and convenient Chessplus carry pouch
- All base diameters are 1.0 inch /2.5 cm
- Height of King is 2.75 inch / 6.9 cm
- Height of Pawn is 1.75 inch / 4.3 cm
- Board Size: 1.75 inch / 4.2 cm squares
- Weight of one full set is approx. 13.76 ounces / 390 grams