The Unspeakable Oath is the second Mythos Pack in The Path to Carcosa cycle for Arkham Horror: The Card Game, and it carries you deep into the belly of Arkham’s asylum. You’ll find yourself behind locked doors, wracked by Doubt, and surrounded by Lunatics. And, still, you’ll catch hints of deeper and darker secrets. And while its scenario continues and deepens the game’s exploration of the mystical realms between the traditional roleplaying and card game experiences, its twenty-four player cards (two copies each of twelve different cards) provide you access to a number of wealthy Patrons and allow you to “learn” from your mistakes.
Key Selling Points
• The second Mythos Pack in The Path to Carcosa cycle for the cooperative Arkham Horror: The Card Game
• Introduces a new scenario that carries you into the heart of Arkham’s asylum
• Serves as the fourth chapter in the campaign from The Path to Carcosa deluxe expansion
• Twenty-four new player cards (a complete playset of each) provide you access to wealthy Patrons and allow you to “learn” from your mistakes
• Requires the Arkham Horror: The Card Game Core Set and The Path to Carcosa deluxe expansion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.